Application Module Overview
Application modules require submission of professional documents for review and approval by a sponsor. Your sponsor will then provide you with feedback and mark the documents as complete. Only once the document has been reviewed and marked as completed by your sponsor will you be able to advance to the next module in your roadmap.
to learn more about application modules.
Three application modules are included in the six experience area modules. Each application module requires you to upload one or more documents for sponsor review. The modules are as follows:
- 2c Professional Reliance: Application
- 4e Forest Legislation and Policy: Application
- 6b Communicating Professional Advice: Application
Each application module has three sections:
- Module Overview
- Instructions and Resources
Read and complete the Module Overview and Instructions before moving on to the upload section.
Important tips re application modules:
- Application module completion is based on your sponsor marking your uploaded submission (e.g. Professional Development Plan and Practice Diary) as complete.
- Work through application modules at your own pace; you may take as many sessions as you need to complete an application module.
- Your sponsor will likely review your submission and provide you with feedback several times before the submission is marked as complete.
- The number of attempts you take to complete an application module is not monitored by the ABCFP.