Due to COVID-19, the ABCFP has made temporary changes to the Invigilation section (page 2) of the Exam Rules: LMS Online Exams, in effect until further notice.
To start an exam, you must have your Invigilator present, as your Invigilator will need to enter a confidential PIN to 'unlock' the exam for you. Your sponsor should retrieve and write down the PIN prior to starting the exam with you. Instructions for finding the confidential PIN can be found here
With both the Inivigilator and you present, the enrolled member should do the following:
- Log in to the LMS.
- Click on the exam module in the Roadmap block. The exam module will display.
- Scroll to the Starting Your Exam section of the page.
- Click on the Exam link as shown below in red (e.g. 1b Regulation and Ethics exam).
The Start Exam page will load, displaying the total amount of time you have to take the exam.
- Click the blue Attempt quiz now button.
- The Start attempt window will display, requiring your Invigilator to enter the confidential PIN in order to start the exam. The Invigilator should enter the confidential PIN into the Quiz password field, and then click the blue Start attempt button when you are ready to start. Note that the exam will be timed, and the countdown will begin as soon as the button is clicked.