Due to COVID-19, the FPBC has made temporary changes to the Invigilation section (page 2) of the Exam Rules: LMS Online Exams, in effect until further notice.
To start an exam, you must have your Invigilator present, as your Invigilator will need to enter a confidential PIN to 'unlock' the exam for you. Your sponsor should retrieve and write down the PIN prior to starting the exam with you. Instructions for finding the confidential PIN can be found here
With both the Inivigilator and you present, the enrolled member should do the following:
- Log in to the LMS.
- Click on the exam module in the Roadmap block. The exam module will display.
- Scroll to the Starting Your Exam section of the page.
- Click on the Exam link as shown below in red (e.g. 1b Regulation and Ethics exam).
The Start Exam page will load, displaying the total amount of time you have to take the exam.
- Click the blue Attempt quiz now button.
- The Start attempt window will display, requiring your Invigilator to enter the confidential PIN in order to start the exam. The Invigilator should enter the confidential PIN into the Quiz password field, and then click the blue Start attempt button when you are ready to start. Note that the exam will be timed, and the countdown will begin as soon as the button is clicked.
Preparing for an Exam
Before taking an exam, do the following: Review the content on the exam page on the Learning Management System (LMS). Review the Exam Study Guides and other study resources available from the LMS. Review the Starting an Exam instructions. Read the ...
Sponsors: Finding the Confidential PIN Required to Start a Trainee's Exam
The confidential PIN required to launch your trainee's exam is only visible to you (the sponsor) within the LMS, when viewing the Exam module from the trainee's roadmap. There are two ways to find the Confidential PINS on the LMS. You can either find ...
Due to COVID-19, the FPBC has made temporary changes to the Invigilation section (page 2) of the Exam Rules: LMS Online Exams, in effect until further notice. Read about the temporary changes - COVID-19 Temporary Changes to Exam Invigilation Print a ...
Key Exam Tips
Review the following key tips before taking an exam: AREA TIP Print and Review Print a copy of the Exam Rules document and keep it available during your exam. Internet Stability Ensure you will have a stable, uninterrupted internet connection for ...
Preparing for Invigilating a Trainee's Exam
Before your trainee starts an exam, review the following information. Review the content on the exam page on the Learning Management System (LMS). Review the Exam Study Guides and other study resources available from the LMS. Read the Exam Rules: ...