Important Roadmap Information
Review the following important information regarding working with your roadmap:
- All of the modules you must complete to become registered are listed on your roadmap.
Note: Core competency and articling requirements are to be completed outside of the LMS. However, ABCFP will mark when the modules are complete, allowing you to then advance to the next module in your roadmap.
- All items must be successfully completed in successive order laid out in the Roadmap to Registration during the articling timeframe (this information can be found under the Articling Requirements section).
- Modules will remain locked until the previous module, exam or checkpoint has been completed.
- In progress and completed modules can be accessed by clicking the Launch module button in your roadmap.
- Future modules will be indicated as 'Not available.'
- You need to return to your roadmap after each completed module to launch your next module. For more information on returning to your roadmap: How do I find my roadmap? and How do I advance to my next module?
- The progress bar at the top of your Roadmap shows your overall progress towards receiving your designation, while the progress bar next to each module shows your progress in it.
- Your sponsor can see your roadmap.
Viewing Your Trainee's Information
Sponsors have access to a Team page, which shows the progress for each of their assigned trainees. To access the Team page: Log in to the LMS. Select Team from the top menu. The Team page displays, listing each of your trainees. From this page, you ...
What is the Roadmap to Registration?
The ABCFP registration process is a module-based approach built upon six experience areas that the profession believes are critical for forest professionals. This process is designed to build knowledge and a professional mind-set from the moment a ...
I'm a new Sponsor. How do I get started?
Below is a link to articles that will help you get started in supporting your Trainee(s) in their Roadmap to Registration: Getting Started Signing In System Requirements Supported Browsers Enabling Popups Navigating the LMS as a Sponsor Roadmap What ...
I'm a new Trainee. How do I get started?
It can take some time for your account on the Learning Management System (LMS) to be fully ready for you to access your modules. Below is a link to articles that will help you get started in understanding and completing your Roadmap to Registration. ...
Accessing Your Enrolled Member's Roadmap
Log in to the LMS. Open the Teams page. Click on the Roadmap link below the enrolled member you wish to view. The user's roadmap overview will display, including: A description of and link to the roadmap. The roadmap's due date The enrolled member's ...