Re-submitting a Document for Review
In some instances, your sponsor or the ABCFP may provide you feedback on a document you uploaded and mark it as incomplete. You will need to upload a new document to the system for their review. To do so:
- Access your roadmap.
- Open the application or checkpoint module containing the document you wish to re-submit (e.g. 2c Professional Reliance: Application).
- Click on the upload link in the module. Note that the red circle with an x to the right of the link shows that the upload file is marked as incomplete.
- The Submission status page displays.
- Click the Edit submission button.
- The File submissions page displays. Here, you have two options for adding a new submission:
- Delete the existing submission and add a new one. To do so:
- Click on the file to be deleted. The Edit file window will display.
- Click the Delete button in the window.
- Add a new file in addition to the previous. To do so, simply drag and drop the file to the window or click the Upload file icon.
- Then click Save changes.
- The Submissions page displays again, this time with the new file listed.
Submitting Your Work for Sponsor Review
To upload your completed document and submit it to your sponsor for review: In the application module, click on the upload link in the Submission section of the page (see example below). The Submissions page will display. Click the Add ...
Reviewing a Document Uploaded By Your Trainee
Trainees are required to upload documents for sponsor or ABCFP review as part of certain modules in their roadmap. Specifically, you will need to review documents uploaded as part of the following application modules that may be part of your ...
How do I review a completed module?
To review a completed module: Log in to the LMS. Access your roadmap. From your roadmap, click on the blue Launch module button for any module you wish to access. This button will only be available for modules you have completed and your current ...
Reviewing Feedback on a Document You Submitted
Enrolled members are required to upload documents for sponsor or ABCFP review as part of various modules in their roadmap. To review the feedback and marks provided by your sponsor or ABCFP on a document you uploaded: Log in to the LMS. Access your ...
How do I review my enrolled member's Practice Diary?
Reviewing your enrolled member's Practice Diary involves the same step as reviewing any submitted document by an enrolled member. See Reviewing a Document Uploaded By Your Enrolled Member for these instructions.