Viewing Your Record of Learning
When logged in you are able to see the Record of learning option in the top navigation menu. From the Record of learning page, you can access your learning history for your modules, roadmaps and other evidence.
The Modules tab shows your progress in the modules(s) in which you are enrolled. From here, you can:
- Click on the modulename to access the module, if it is available to you.
- View the following information each module:
- When the module completion is due, if relevant.
- Your current grade in the module.
- Your progress through the module: Displays the percentage completed in a progress bar.
The Roadmaps tab shows your progress in the roadmap(s) in which you are enrolled. From here, you can:
Click on the roadmap name to access the Roadmap page.
- View the following information regarding your roadmap:
- Whether the roadmap is mandatory.
- When the roadmap completion is due, if relevant.
- Your current progress through the roadmap: Displays the percentage completed in a progress bar.
- Date assigned
- Date completed
Other Evidence Tab
The Other Evidence tab shows additional training you may have uploaded that was done outside of the LMS (e.g. other certifications, in-person training courses).
Viewing Your Trainee's Information
Sponsors have access to a Team page, which shows the progress for each of their assigned trainees. To access the Team page: Log in to the LMS. Select Team from the top menu. The Team page displays, listing each of your trainees. From this page, you ...
Learning Modules Overview Learning modules provide information and learning materials, and may contain embedded quizzes designed for knowledge retention. Important Tips Important tips re learning modules: Learning module completion is based on the ...
Viewing Exam Results
Viewing Exam Results Immediately After Submitting the Exam After you have completed an exam, the exam results will automatically display. To protect the validity of all exam items, you will only be able to see the following: Your marks, showing the ...
Resuming a Learning Module
Learning modules save your location upon logout and can be resumed next time you start them. Login to the LMS. Access your roadmap. Open the learning module (e.g. 1a Regulation and Ethics). Click on the learning module link, as shown below. The ...
Starting a Learning Module
Log in to the LMS. Access your Roadmap. Click on the name of the roadmap in the Roadmap block (Trainee Forest Technologist in the example below). The Roadmap page will display, showing your progress through each of the modules in the roadmap. ...