How do I resume the last module I was working on?
Resuming Your Work Upon Logging Back In
Modules (except exams) can be stopped and re-started at any time. Simply close the browser when you would like to stop. The LMS will always save your last place in the system. To resume a module you were working on, you have multiple options.
Accessing the Module from the Resume Block
- Log in to the system. The site front page will display.
- On the top left-hand side of the page, you will see the Resume Last Module block. This will show the last module you were working on before leaving the system.
- Click on the module listed in the block to open it.
Accessing the Module from the Roadmap Block
- Log in to the LMS.
- Find the Roadmap block. It should be located at the top left of every page.
- Click on the carat to the left of your roadmap name.
This will expand the roadmap details, showing the last, incomplete module.
- Click on the name of the module you were working on to launch it (e.g. 2a Learning Module in the example below).
The module will launch.
Accessing the Module from the Roadmap Page
The Roadmap page will display, showing your progress through each of the modules in the roadmap.
- Scroll down to find the first incomplete module. Modules must be completed in order so the first incomplete module will be the last one you were working on (e.g. in the example below).
- Click on the blue Launch module button next to the module name. The module will launch.
Resuming a Learning Module
Learning modules save your location upon logout and can be resumed next time you start them. Login to the LMS. Access your roadmap. Open the learning module (e.g. 1a Regulation and Ethics). Click on the learning module link, as shown below. The ...
Many days you might be headed into the field, or in an area without internet connectivity. You can download and print module resources for your use anytime, even offline. To find resources to use offline: Click in the Roadmap block to open the ...
How do I start a module?
You have two options for launching a module. Option 1: Accessing the Module from the Roadmap Block Log in to the LMS. Access your Roadmap. Click on the carat to the left of your roadmap name. This will expand the roadmap details, showing the last, ...
Module completion - survey required
Surveys are required after each learning module in order for the learning module to be marked as complete. Surveys are brief and should only take about 5-10 minutes of your time. To complete the survey From your roadmap, open the module by clicking ...
Accessing an Application Module
Log in to the LMS. Access your roadmap. Launch the Application module from your roadmap. Application modules include: 2c Professional Reliance: Application 4c Forest Legislation and Policy: Application 6b Communicating Professional Advice: ...