Reviewing a Revised File Submission by an Enrolled Member
In instances where you marked an enrolled member's submission as incomplete, requiring him/her to upload a new file for your review when ready, you will need to re-review, mark and provide feedback on a new submission by the enrolled member. Follow the same process for reviewing the initial document uploaded by the enrolled member (see Reviewing a Document Uploaded By Your Enrolled Member
When doing so:
- Override or append your new feedback to the previous feedback provided in the Feedback comments field.
- Change the grade from Incomplete to Complete, if appropriate.
- If you marked the submission as Complete, it is recommend that you lock the enrolled member's submission so that s/he does not upload any additional files to this module. To do so:
- Click on the upload link again.
- Click View all submissions.
- Click the checkbox next to the left of the enrolled member marked as complete.
- Select Lock submissions from the With selected... drop-down.
- Click the Go button.
Reviewing a Document Uploaded By Your Enrolled Member
Enrolled members are required to upload documents for sponsor or ABCFP review as part of certain modules in their roadmap. Specifically, you will need to review documents uploaded as part of the following application modules that may be part of your ...
How do I review my enrolled member's Practice Diary?
Reviewing your enrolled member's Practice Diary involves the same step as reviewing any submitted document by an enrolled member. See Reviewing a Document Uploaded By Your Enrolled Member for these instructions.
Accessing Your Enrolled Member's Roadmap
Log in to the LMS. Open the Teams page. Click on the Roadmap link below the enrolled member you wish to view. The user's roadmap overview will display, including: A description of and link to the roadmap. The roadmap's due date The enrolled member's ...
Preparing for Invigilating an Enrolled Member's Exam
Due to COVID-19, the ABCFP has made temporary changes to the Invigilation section (page 2) of the Exam Rules: LMS Online Exams, in effect until further notice. Read about the temporary changes - COVID-19 Temporary Changes to Exam Invigilation Before ...
Finding the Confidential PIN Required to Start an Enrolled Member's Exam
The confidential PIN required to launch your enrolled member's exam is only visible to you (the sponsor) within the LMS, when viewing the Exam module from the enrolled member's roadmap. Please read the following important information in its entirety: ...