Reviewing Feedback on a Document You Submitted
Enrolled members are required to upload documents for sponsor or ABCFP review as part of various modules in their roadmap. To review the feedback and marks provided by your sponsor or ABCFP on a document you uploaded:
- Log in to the LMS.
- Access your roadmap.
- Open the module containing the document you wish to review (e.g. 2c Professional Reliance: Application).
- Click on the upload link in the module.
- The Submissions page displays, showing the status of your submission and any marks and feedback received.
- In the example below, the document has been marked as complete by the sponsor, and you would be able to move to the next module in your roadmap.
- In the example below, the document has been marked as incomplete by the sponsor, and you would be not be able to move to the next module in your roadmap. Instead, you would need to upload a new submission for review.
Reviewing a Document Uploaded By Your Trainee
Trainees are required to upload documents for sponsor or ABCFP review as part of certain modules in their roadmap. Specifically, you will need to review documents uploaded as part of the following application modules that may be part of your ...
Reviewing a Revised File Submission by an Enrolled Member
In instances where you marked an enrolled member's submission as incomplete, requiring him/her to upload a new file for your review when ready, you will need to re-review, mark and provide feedback on a new submission by the enrolled member. Follow ...
Re-submitting a Document for Review
In some instances, your sponsor or the ABCFP may provide you feedback on a document you uploaded and mark it as incomplete. You will need to upload a new document to the system for their review. To do so: Access your roadmap. Open the application or ...
How do I review my enrolled member's Practice Diary?
Reviewing your enrolled member's Practice Diary involves the same step as reviewing any submitted document by an enrolled member. See Reviewing a Document Uploaded By Your Enrolled Member for these instructions.
I'm a new Trainee. How do I get started?
It can take some time for your account on the Learning Management System (LMS) to be fully ready for you to access your modules. Below is a link to articles that will help you get started in understanding and completing your Roadmap to Registration. ...