Preparing for Invigilating a Trainee's Exam
Before your trainee starts an exam, review the following information.
- Review the content on the exam page on the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Review the Exam Study Guides and other study resources available from the LMS.
- Read the Exam Rules: LMS Online Exams document. Print a copy to follow during the exam.
- Arrange to invigilate the exam, or arrange for a member-designate. The Exam Rules list the requirements for invigilators/invigilation.
- Using a Member-Designate: If you have arranged for a member-designate to invigilate your trainee’s exam, you must provide the confidential PIN to the member-designate (and not the trainee) before your trainee schedules the exam. See details in the Exam Rules: LMS Online Exams.
- You must be ready with the PIN before your trainee launches the exam.
- Read How do I find the confidential PIN required to start a trainee's exam? to find your trainee’s PIN. Record the PIN number on paper so that you can enter it when prompted during the start and end of the exam.
Keep a copy of the Exam PIN handy while your trainee signs in to the LMS and starts the exam. Remember, your trainee will not be able to complete the exam without you entering the PIN to start the exam. The exam steps will prompt you for the PIN ...
Sponsors: Finding the Confidential PIN Required to Start a Trainee's Exam
The confidential PIN required to launch your trainee's exam is only visible to you (the sponsor) within the LMS, when viewing the Exam module from the trainee's roadmap. There are two ways to find the Confidential PINS on the LMS. You can either find ...
Preparing for an Exam
Before taking an exam, do the following: Review the content on the exam page on the Learning Management System (LMS). Review the Exam Study Guides and other study resources available from the LMS. Review the Starting an Exam instructions. Read ...
Submitting an Exam
Once you have answered all questions in an exam, you are ready to submit your exam. Please also note that the exam will be submitted automatically for you if the time limit on the exam is expired. Once you reach the last page of the exam, a Finish ...
I'm a new Trainee. How do I get started?
It can take some time for your account on the Learning Management System (LMS) to be fully ready for you to access your modules. Below is a link to articles that will help you get started in understanding and completing your Roadmap to Registration. ...